May 26, 2014

Highlights of Costa Rica 2014 - Part I


Just back from my fifth trip to Costa Rica! I truly love visiting the country and I can't wait to get back again. The photography can be very challenging but sooooo rewarding. The wildlife is incredible. Costa Rica boasts over 500,000 species so you never know what you may come across. Almost 900 bird species have been recorded and we were lucky to be able to photograph several.
 For this first post I'll share some of my favorite bird images. Over the next few days I'll post other various subject matter. Thanks for taking a look!



























































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. What wonderful photographs of these gorgeous birds. Thanks for sharing them, Wade! It will inspire us to visit Costa Rica too. -Sally

    ReplyDelete