May 29, 2014

Costa Rica Highlights 2014: Part III: The People


When traveling around Costa Rica I'm constantly amazed by the people. They are warm, friendly, helpful, and always generous. When traveling through the country I love that at any time we may come across a woman cooking over a fire in her small soda (cafe), farm hands using wooden tools and oxen to harvest a field, or artisans on the roadside. I find photographing them just as stimulating as wildlife and it is very rare when someone refuses permission to do so. Here are a handful of images taken while out and about with my clients, Jim and Michelle. I also hired a dancer to come and be a model for a lighting lesson. She was a natural and the camera LOVED her!



































































































































1 comment: